We will keep you posted on updates regarding opening. Meanwhile, it's important to share instructions for shoppers so you can be prepared when we do open!
Guidelines for Shoppers at Market when we open under COVID restrictions:
• First, stay at home if you are sick (this includes anything that causes a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, etc).
• Come prepared with a grocery list.
• Limit market attendance to one person per household whenever possible
• Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the farmers market.
- We will limit to one entrance/exit as we need to maintain physical distancing requirements.
• Keep a minimum of 6' between yourselves and others
- Abide by the markings to show appropriate distances, and signage to explain any other protocols in place.
• Shop with your eyes and allow vendors to bag for you.
• Don’t eat at the Farmers Market. On site food consumption is not permitted.
• Minimize your time at the market- make your purchases and head for home. Sorry, now is not the time for socializing.
• Use debit card when possible
• Offer to purchase food at the market for friends/neighbors who are unable to attend. Maintain physical distancing when dropping off food.
- We're all in this together- be patient and kind with one another. We're going to win this battle.